Auto Electric International provides 100% load testing of all units sold. Our testing is done primarily on D & V Electronics testers, considered by us to be the best in the industry.
SST-160 Solenoid Tester
The SST-160 Solenoid Tester is a highly advanced computer based machine for automatically checking all types of starter solenoids.
- Remanufacturing processes are continually monitored to insure that our units meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- 100% testing of finished units
- Customer assurance that all units a functional before installation.
- Pull-in & Hold-in coil resistance
- Pull-in & Hold-in current at programmable voltage
- Pull-in & Hold-in force at programmable voltage
- Solenoid balance
- BOR (Over travel)
- Plunger seal position and force
- Contact voltage drop at high current
- R terminal output test
- Pull-In & Hold-In voltage
- Contact spring compression force
- Return spring compression force
See D & V Electronics for complete details